LIFE..........!!


LIFE..!!

 

Life is meaningless only if we allow it to be.

Each of us has the power to give life meaning,

to make our time and our bodies

and

our words into instruments of

love and hope.

 

Dont b Happy 4 a Specific Reason.
Bcz that Happy will b
End wen Reason ends.
Try 2 b Happy without any tension
n
U willl b Happy 4ever.

 

Life is a PUZZLE

&

we all r the part of it.
U may nvr know where U fit

but

somewhere somebody's life might be incomplete widout U..!!

 

Man ask to GOD- whats love?
God said- Go To the garden & get the most beautiful flower.
Man returned empty handed & told that I founded the most beautiful flower

but I kept walking in hope of a better one. And then I realised I ignored the best one.

I went back but could not find it there.
GOD said- This is love. U dont value it when u have it but repent when u lose it.
So never let ur love go!!

 

God is always playing chess with us
He makes a move in our life and then
Sits back to see how we react to the CHALLENGE.
So make the best efforts

 

Replies (11)

nice post thanks for sharing saritha n vikas

Excellent

good... nice post

saritha and vikas

 

simply superb.

specifically the following lines.

 

Man ask to GOD- whats love?
God said- Go To the garden & get the most beautiful flower.
Man returned empty handed & told that I founded the most beautiful flower

but I kept walking in hope of a better one. And then I realised I ignored the best one.

I went back but could not find it there.
GOD said- This is love. U dont value it when u have it but repent when u lose it.
So never let ur love go!!


keep sharing

nICE yAAR

kEEP iT uP

Good S&V......Keepon sharing. Thanks

good sari...really good one....

nice nice and nice

really good post...

nice post yaar..

GREAT.....................

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details