letter of HR

HR Letter...Ha ha haaaaa


How an HR writes a love letter.

Dearest Ms Gia,

I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in
Love with you since the 14th of October (Saturday).
With reference to the meeting held between us on
the13th of Oct. at 1500 hrs, I would like to present
myself as a prospective lover.

Our love affair would be on probation for a period of
three months and depending on compatibility, would be
made permanent. Of course, upon completion of
probation, there will be continuous on the job
training and performance appraisal schemes leading up
to promotion from lover to spouse.

The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment
would initially be shared equally between us. Later,
x-udd on your performance, I might take up a larger
share of the expenses. However I am broadminded enough
to be taken care of, on your expense account.


I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of
receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would
be canceled without further notice and I shall be
considering someone else.
I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to
your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer.

Replies (1)

Mast hai yaar.....

but have you prepared it wid ur own????

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details