Easy Office
LCI Learning

Lets unite against injustice to PCC students

Page no : 4

CA Paras jain (Audit Senior Assistant) (1544 Points)
Replied 07 September 2009

agree with rajeshwari..

good work..

Karthiga (CA Final, B.Com) (55 Points)

I too agree with U mam.. Even i am one of the sufferor

Vikas Kalyanshetty, ACA (Chartered Accountant) (463 Points)

@ Rajeshwari: But Im not sure Its not going to have any effect on iCAI It will be of use only when u yourself take the first step and take some of the PCC students who you knw and apply for seeing the papers thrugh RTI Act.. I'm scared..starting a campagn here like this shall demotivate the already failed students and they will loose the faith in the system..u have to realise that there are many students who are mentally weak and need some motivation to pass and such a campaign will simply demotivate them at the time when they are supposed to study very hard to pass in their next attempt..My advice to all PCC students..WHAT HAS HAPPENED WILL NOT CHANGE UNTIL U HAVE THE PATIENCE AND BALLS TO GO FOR AN RTI ACT APPLICATION..I'D SUGEST MOVE ON AND START PREPARING FOR NEXT ATTEMPT..IM SURE THIS WILL NOT CONTINUE IN FUTURE..U ALL ARE GOIN TO MAKE IT NEXT TIME..ALL THE BEST

Vikas Kalyanshetty, ACA (Chartered Accountant) (463 Points)

FOR FURTHER MOTIVATION U CAN CHECK MY THREAD AND SEE HOW MANY OF THM HAVE ALREADY DECIDED TO STUDY HARDER AND ARE POSITIVE TOWARDS THE WHOLE ISSUE AND ARE MOVING ON...

LINK: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/message_display.asp?group_id=45875

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)

SANKAR KIRAN FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION I FAILED 4 TIMES IN PE-2 AND NOW FAILED FINAL FIRST ATTEMPT IN JUNE 09 BUT AM NOT BOTHERED WAITING FOR THE GOLDEN DAY !...TAKE IT POSITIVE GUYS GO GO EXAMS ARE HEADING AHEAD SIT AND STUDY. IT MIGHT BE YOUR FATE

Lucky Jain (student) (210 Points)

i wrote mi xams,was sure 2 pass atleat 2nd group n not first coz m weak in mi practicals esp accounts,i was a bio student selected in mbbs sumwhr destiny brought me 2 ca,i joined d course coz i found d insti has sum repo n d field 2,

Being a theory oriented student i think its an injustice 2 fail me in i tax,whr d paper was more or less theory n since i was weak in practicals i worked day n n8 4 practIcals of three subjects,he gave me jus 26 IN ITAX ,cummon imagine 8marks an hr???whn u knw all d amendments,d practicalz?????????

wat kindda repo does our insti has??? i lost sum respect wid d case of result announcements, hell, ln 2nd group results ppl xpectin 60+ gettin in 20s evn not 40...iIMMPOSSIBLEEEEEEEEE...RATHER OUR INSTI HAS NO REVALUATION COMMUNITY 2...

SUM1S marksheet said all subjects 40 only wats this 6 diffrent xaminers givin 40 in all papers??????????????????/

v shud go 2 media its lik inspite of workin hard its on xaminers mood??? m sypathetic 2 d xaminer who gav me jus 26 didnt he possesd tat knowlege...!!!HW CUD HE I GOT 174 IN 1ST GRPn flung in itax i cleared mi other subjects total 297...

sumwhr m in dilemma hw 2 start readin all again whn i knw again itts on xaminers mood!!!

WHAT V STUDY WAT V WRITE N WAT MARKS V GET I THINK D 3 THINGS HAS NO CONNECTION OVA HERE...

I wanted email address of higher authorities ova institute....

its damn injustice

Krishna Killa (Student) (70 Points)

i completely agree with vishal.....in the history of institute i do not remeber that they have rectified a whole range of marks....they vl not easily accept it.....its beeter to start focusing on the next exam date as nov is also not too far......

but definately the system needs some revesion to remove the luck part a bit....

the institute of what i knw allots marks based on some key points & then downgrades the marks on a trot for all the students... the procedure needs to be clean and made known.... whatever be the pattern...if v knw it , we can prepare for it....

at least v would not b firing arrows with a blind eye...

Mohit Joshi (01) (89 Points)

Ya you are Right ....Rajeshwara...

Rajeswari mam,

In this PCC, I have cleared all the papers in I group individually but lost in aggregate by 4 marks. I thought i will be geting some good marks in law paper. but I got only 47. Can I go for retotalling? Likewise in group II, I expected some 50 + in Costing paper, but unfortunately i got only 28. I was realyy shocked . I don kno how to tackle the next attempt with this short span of time and tax audit pressure in office.

Y A V SHUD HAV HIGH SPIRITS BUT YAAR BOTH GRP AT ONCE HAS A DIFFERNT VALUE

NEWAYS V VIL DO OUR BEST....

Hi friends

In this PCC, I have cleared all the papers in I group individually but lost in aggregate by 4 marks. I thought i will be geting some good marks in law paper. but I got only 47. Can I go for retotalling? Likewise in group II, I expected some 50 + in Costing paper, but unfortunately i got only 28. I was realyy shocked . I don kno how to tackle the next attempt with this short span of time and tax audit pressure in office.

CA.Vishal (service) (86 Points)

I completely agree with sudeep........instead of doing all these things u should focus on ur studies riteaway...........nothin is gonna come out of it.......so if u dont wanna see urself in this forum in next attempt better start preparing

WATS D CODE 4 SUBJECTS 2 GET D PAPERS RECALCULATED CAN SUM1 LET ME KNE CODE NO OF VARIOUS SUBJECTSSSSSSSSSSS

Usha Chandran (Audit Senior) (70 Points)

Yes i completely agree with ur view.

RIDHI (JOB) (413 Points)

Dear Rajeshwari,

I 100% agree with your views. For others I would like to add:

There was a news in the Institute (although may be uncofirmed) that the authority who has to sign the result finally was out of station (intentionally or unintentionally) on his Election compaign that's why result was delayed.

Although Hon'ble Court in the RTI case has ordered to provide answer sheet to the student, but Institute has preferred to go in appeal against the order without any justification/opinion of its own qualified members. I do not see any harm in providing own answer sheets to the student who really deserve it.

It is also for the knowledge of others that Institute's Examination Paper setters and evaluators are so appointed that even some council members do not aware. It is kept a secret which is very good for our profession. As you know there is only instance of leakage of paper in the history of the Institute.....(what was the reason, what is the outcome of enquiry who were responsible for that and what is the status of the enquiry is still in dark). Similarly evaluators are so appointed that it remains secret, but do you all know that these evaluators are not (sometimes and a few of them) checking the copies themselves.......

I and all my friends appeal to the President of the Institute to come forward and as they were interested to show themselves into media, answer all the questions/doubts in public... why they are still mum when they can get praise and also votes from CAs by giving clarifications to remove all doubts.

Any further suggestion from your side or from any qualified CA is most welcome...

Maintaining the dignity of profession and also secrecy we want clarification from the Council members....

Regards

Ridhi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: