Easy Office
LCI Learning

lets innovate ca club india.....

Page no : 2

Prakash Popat (3134 Points)
Replied 23 January 2009

May Be ORKUT,having better USER FRIENDLY approach.

CS Arpita Rajpurohit (Company Secretary) (1111 Points)
Replied 23 January 2009

Originally posted by :shailesh agarwal
"  NO --------THIS IS PROFESSIONAL CLUB---ORKUT IS SOCIAL CLUB-------SO IT IS NOT POSSIBLE---------------- "

I AGREE........CACLUB IS MUCH DIFFERENT THAN ORKUT..........

HOWEVER, U CAN ALSO MAKE FRENS ON THIS SITE TOO..........SEND THEM PM, COMMENT ON THEIR PROFILE..............

COZ MAKING IT LIKE ORKUT WOULD BE AGAINST THE VERY OBJECT OF THIS SITE........

Vivekranjan (CA FINAL) (99 Points)
Replied 23 January 2009

If you are good at something then never do that for free for anyone.......We are professionals......so our responsibility towards that.........What we want.......sending invitations to anyone to join this community......No....No....No.....This is the platform for CA's, CA Students and finance professionals........And platform for sharing,gaining,exchanging "KNOWLEDGE" only.........What you want the members(students) here give coment on movies or any other things like that on Orkut...No.....Orkut is for  different purpose and so it is also.......So, better use this platform for professional purpose only.......

CA. Rajeev Aggarwal (Chartered Accountant) (3419 Points)
Replied 23 January 2009

NO, please maintain the dignity of this site

Jitender (Chartered Accountant) (8724 Points)
Replied 24 January 2009

i think the way our site is going , is good.

shailesh agarwal (professional accountant)   (7642 Points)
Replied 24 January 2009

here -see professionals-be professional-with the help of professionals-dream to be professional-behave like a professional-live like a professional-act like a professional and last think as professional-------------------------i love this site and hope you all also  love so never make it cheap like other sites-----------------thaks for all of you. supporting me.

Replied 24 January 2009

Drink Professional,Eat professional & Sleep Professssional........................................................................or else ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sameer Medhekar (Student) (4140 Points)
Replied 24 January 2009

This is finance professionals site and we can have friends of finance field only here .

what you say on this

(Guest)

Orkut is a waste of time.. Caclub is Worth of Time

Jeet Biswas (ACMA (in Service)) (5073 Points)
Replied 24 January 2009

Let the Innovations come into effect automatically...instead of forcing them on. The Club has recently got its' new look. now let's raise the bar for the content.

srinivas (humble devotee of saraswati)   (885 Points)
Replied 24 January 2009

IF WE DON'T INNOVATE THEN WE WOULD BE LEFT BEHIND BY DEFAULT.

Replied 25 January 2009

Agree srinivas,Presently we suffering on the same grounds took in past.i.e:Adherance to the Meaningless/negative Laws/Rules & Regulations.

CA SUDHIR HALAKHANDI (PRACTICING CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)   (13196 Points)
Replied 25 January 2009

NICE DEBATE PLEASE CARRY ON FRIENDS!!!!!

shailesh agarwal (professional accountant)   (7642 Points)
Replied 25 January 2009

i think admin-add -a feature -post of the week - it will encourage everybody to post good posts-in forum -what you think

CA.Tarun Maheshwari (CA, DISA) (7150 Points)
Replied 25 January 2009

Originally posted by :Prakash Popat
" Drink Professional,Eat professional & Sleep Professssional........................................................................or else ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? "

Dear Prakash, you are just getting little irritated. Why to argue so much You can increase your friends on this site also. Nobody stopping you yaar. But let the other professionals happy with this site in the way as it is right now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro