Lesson for failures

Lessons of Failure Lord, are you trying to tell me something? For... Failure does not mean I'm a failure; It does mean I have not yet succeeded. Failure does not mean I have accomplished nothing; It does mean I have learned something. Failure does not mean I have been a fool; It does mean I had enough faith to experiment. Failure does not mean I have disgraced; It does mean I have dared to try. Failure does not mean I don't have it; It does mean I have something to do in a different way. Failure does not mean I am inferior; It does mean I am not perfect. Failure does not mean I have wasted my life; It does mean that I have an excuse to start over. Failure does not mean that I should give up; It does mean that I should try harder. Failure does not mean that I will never make it; It does mean that I need more practice. Failure does not mean that you have abandoned me; It does mean that you must have a better idea.
Replies (3)

HAI FRIEND.........

AS PER MY PERCEPTION "FAILURE EQUALS TO SUCCESS"

BE OPTIMISTIC IN OUR LIFE....

 

ATTEMPTING OUR DUTY....BUT NOT RESULTS........

Good to see you back after some time with a nice motivating post , dear Vishal. But I'd request you to decorate your post - with bigger fonts, more paragraphs and a bit of colour to add up to the spice. smiley

 

 

Originally posted by : hariprasad.v

HAI FRIEND.........

AS PER MY PERCEPTION "FAILURE EQUALS TO SUCCESS"

BE OPTIMISTIC IN OUR LIFE....

 

ATTEMPTING OUR DUTY....BUT NOT RESULTS........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details