Easy Office
LCI Learning

Less TDS deducted but not shown

Page no : 2

Sunil Jadhao (Service) (219 Points)
Replied 16 November 2019

Ok & Thanks Sir,But one problem maybe arise ,if third party person did not correct my TDS contribution ,it would not reflect on my 26 AS and I have to pay (2)+4+6 months IT.
OR
As I have forwarded grievance letter about my TDS /26AS and that third party corrected it then there is no need to worry.
And Sir,as your valuable guidance from next F.Y. I would deposit Advance Tax myself instead of TDS at office. Of course with assurance office wouldn't deduct TDS.
Thanks again Sir

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127218 Points)
Replied 16 November 2019

Sir,But one problem maybe arise ,if third party person did not correct my TDS contribution ,it would not reflect on my 26 AS and I have to pay (2)+4+6 months IT...?

- Yes... You pay as per Your tax liability which is based on Your computation.

OR

As I have forwarded grievance letter about my TDS /26AS and that third party corrected it then there is no need to worry...?

- In case if it's corrected then You can revise*** ITR and Refund of excess Tax Amount...
1 Like

Kapadia Pravin (17249 Points)
Replied 16 November 2019

Jadhao, final computation of income and tax liability will be determined in the month of July 2020 and upto 31-7-2020 will be due date for return filing.

By that time you will definitely receive Form 16 and also updated 26AS statement.

Decide then what tax to pay after TDS credit . Do not worry and forget this for 7-8 months. Njoy now.
1 Like

Sunil Jadhao (Service) (219 Points)
Replied 16 November 2019

Thank You very Much, Raja P.M.Sir and Kapadia Pravin Sir
1 Like

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127218 Points)
Replied 18 November 2019

You are most welcome Mr Sunil Jadhao...

Kapadia Pravin (17249 Points)
Replied 18 November 2019

Welcome Jadhao saheb , are you Gujarati

More marks to Ra ja. Let him feel happppppy .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: