Learn Along with fun - A Helping Hand

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)

27 January 2011  

Introduction 
Well this is not the topic of my new article but our new  community. Yes our not my as all the members of this community will be it's owner.
Actually the concept of this community was created by Sneha Sunshine and we came to a conclusion that a community is needed where we can discuss all CA topics but with a mixture of innovation and fun.

The main features of this community are :-
*Here we will discuss concepts but in an innovative and friendly manner. 
*All of us will get knowledge with a good composition of fun and humor.
*We will have a seperate section dedicated to MUSIC, JOKES, POETRY, INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES etc.
*We will have a deadly combination of Experts (i.e.experience) with Innovation (i.e. young blood)
*Each member will be the owner of this community just like shareholders in a Co.   
*We will have sections which will deal with problems of CPT , PCC/IPCC and Final students and an expert dedicated to each section.

*We will select the featured member each month of our community for the most innovative ideas and contribution.  
*It will also help the new members to share their ideas, brush up their skills etc.

*It will not only deal with studies but with current affairs and communication skills too.

EXPERTS WHOM I REQUEST TO PLS JOIN THIS COMMUNITY:- 
(1) FOR CA/CS/CWA FINAL SECTION 
CHAKRAPANI SIR , ADITYA SIR , SANJAY SIR , BALU SIR, AMIT DAGA SIR , CA DEVANSHI GANDHI ,SANAT SIR, RAJAT MOHAN SIR,  RAMESH KRISHNAN SIR, PRAKASH SOMANI SIR , DASHRATH MAHESHWARI SIR , MANMOHAN BHAI , DHIRAJ SIR ,  RAVI SIR , VIVEK SIR , SURENDRA SIR , DURGA RAO SIR AND MANY MORE...
(2) FOR CPT /PCC/IPCC /HUMOR/INSPIRATIONAL/MUSIC SECTION   
EVERY MEMBERS OF CCI
AT LAST I REQUEST YOU TO JOIN THIS FAMILY AND HELP EACH OTHER.....
COMMUNITY LINK