Law

Hi my name is Anand

Since I wrote law exam not much but not bad

some of the provisions I wrote in my own words

not on as per the book

whether I will get marks are not

this is my 6 attempt

I wrote many test before that made me feel

better but after seeing the last 2 exams

I am really fed up


getting fail is worth. because everyone are

cursing me.... Every time I am trying hard

but I fail

In may 2014 I got 315/700

in Nov 2014 I got 289/700

in may 2015 I got 290/700

in Nov 2015 I got 188/200

in may 2016 I got 300/700

In Nov 2016i got 185/200
Replies (4)
For sure u r making any mistake in writing ur paper or u r lack in ur concepts
Apply for copies after exams & consult with someone abt this. Also practise more instead of learning. Try yo do everything on copies not in mind.Written concepts are more memorisable than read out.
Best of luck
Hard Work
Keep hope that u cleared this time if u made ur full efforts
best of luck for tomorrow

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details