Late fee notification

sir had files 3B late return along with late fee for the of August and September. However late fee for the return of august and September is waived by government notification no.... the late is credited in my electronic cash ledger I also applied for refund.
I want to know notication no . for late fee waived by government.
pls send me notification link.

Replies (3)
Originally posted by : Tejpal Jain
sir had files 3B late return along with late fee for the of August and September. However late fee for the return of august and September is waived by government notification no.... the late is credited in my electronic cash ledger I also applied for refund.I want to know notication no . for late fee waived by government.pls send me notification link.

N.N. 50/2017-Central Tax
https://www.egazette.nic.in/WriteReadData/2017/179749.pdf

 

The late fee for the months of July, August and September for late filing of FORM
GSTR – 3B has already been waived off vide Notification No. 28/2017 VB-CT
September 2017 and 50/2017-CT dated 24th October 2017.
I also applied for refund but officer does not give me,
eventually I lose my money

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details