is there any news about extension of trans 1 filling due date? kindly inform me..
could some one share the notification on Tran 1extention
Sir,
I see no such update on GST Council Website. Can you share the path. the path you image shows doesn't work
I see no such update on GST Council Website. Can you share the path. the path you image shows doesn't work
Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/last-date-of-trans-1-extended-to-31-december-2017-or-not--436069.asp?offset=3
I forgot to file trans 1 till date? what to do? can i filed it manually by visiting department?
Missed to file TRANS 1, what to do for the same
last date of TRAN 1 Extend or not
Not Extended till date.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
Malhotra Rajesh & Associates
New Delhi
B.Com
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals