Easy Office

Last date of Deposit of TDS

Page no : 2

R.Suresh (Pest control) (21 Points)
Replied 10 July 2008

What is the last date for 1st quarter returns of TDS

(Guest)

what is the last date of payment of TDS rates for the month of Mar-08?

tanuja (service) (20 Points)
Replied 06 September 2008

what is the last date of payment of tds if the 7 th day of the month happens to be a holiday ?

(Guest)

Excess(Deducted once from receipent But paid by Company Twice) TDS paid to IT Dept. can be utilized in next Assessement years Under same TDS Section. If it is possible please tell the concerned section of IT Act 

amrita (student) (20 Points)
Replied 24 September 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
"

What is the last date for 1st quarter returns of TDS

The last date for 1st quarter returns is 15 july.

"

(Guest)
" what is the last date of payment of TDS rates for the month of Mar-08? "

(Guest)
" what is the last date of payment of TDS rates for the month of Mar-08? "

(Guest)
" Hello Sir,
     I just want to confirm that last date of TDS Payment  from 31.05.2008 is extended or not.
"

Sanjeeb (job) (21 Points)
Replied 10 December 2008

We have deducted tax from a USA Individual @ 10.3% from on a technical-srvice Invoice. I need to understand how I should remit this deduction into the Govt of India. What should be the code no. for this? We had obtained a TDS certificate from our auditor before we remitted the net off TDS amount thru Wire-transfer to his Bank of America Savings acc. Pls suggest

SANDEEP AGARWAL (ARTICLE) (24 Points)
Replied 28 May 2009

hi guys, pls clearify my doubt realting last date for depositing TDS for the FY-2008-09 AY-2009-10 as 31st may is SUNDAY.so, what is the last date on which i can deposit the TDS

Sawan Negi (Article) (54 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

" Kindly confirm Last date to file TDS return of 24Q & 26Q.
Regards.

"

The last date of filing the TDS returns is the 15th of the month next to the Quarter ended but for the Last or Fourth Quarter ending 31st march, the last date is 15th of june.......but the new ammendments are that, the quartely returns are not compulsory to be submitted only the Annual return should be submitted to the end of 15th june..........

Radheyshyam Falod (CA) (416 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

The last date of filing the TDS returns is 15th days from the end of the Quarter ended but for the Last Quarter ending 31st march, the last date is 15th of june. These provisions apply for F. Y. 2008 - 09.

Satish (CA Final Student) (479 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

Risha, Last date for payment of TDS only for march month is always 31st may. For other months' TDS, 7th of subsequent month is the due date. In your case, for Financial Year 07-08, 31st may 08 was the last date for payment of TDS relating to March month and not 7th April.

Sawan Negi (Article) (54 Points)
Replied 09 June 2009

Satish Sir,

I read somewhere that the last date of depositing TDS for March i.e. (1st to 30th) only is 7th of April but if the TDS deducted on 31st march, then the last date for that TDS will be 31th of may.......am i right or wrong.....please reply........

Sunil (Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

What is the last date of deposit TDS and what is the last date of filling TDS return. And whtat is the interest rate when delay payment of TDS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro