Easy Office
LCI Learning

Last date for Submitting CC papers

Page no : 2

nupur jain (CA & CS student) (114 Points)
Replied 05 March 2010

yes...if we pass in bth the grp in june10 thn u l get ur passing certificate and u l nt face any problem..keep my words...aray yar m also appearing in the same exam..hw can i give u wrong advice..i m following the same..

NITIN GROVER (CA) (554 Points)
Replied 05 March 2010

Thanks Nupur

Are u going to appear in both the groups in June 2010

I m also planning for the same, but its very hard to get time for regular study with full time Job

wat abt u

palak (cs) (385 Points)
Replied 05 March 2010

CC KI TENSION CHODO AUR PADAI ME DHAN LAGAO........

FORM FILL UP KARTE SAMAY AWAITED LIKH LENA JAHA CC KE BARE PUCHA HO .........(FORM FILL UP LAST DATE 25 MARCH WITHOUT LATE FEES)

AUR NUPUR JAIN JO BHI KAHA WOH SAHI HE........

DO UR BEST PREPARATION FOR UR EXAMS.

Replied 05 March 2010

Thanks Palak for your kind advice

any further guidance for the studies

Replied 05 March 2010

yeah m gonna appear in bth grps..yeah..it i s hard for me etoo..to study for Cs with CA articleship and classes of CA final..bt...NO PAIN NO GAIN....so....work hard

Replied 05 March 2010

and waise b trust me..chahe kuch galat information b fill k aroge exam form me tab b koi prob n hi hogi..they r only concerned wth DD..uske piche details sahi honi chahiye....exam form goes to the raddi wala....and only DD is used...

hahahahahaha

Replied 05 March 2010

U r absolutely right nupur

Naman (Student) (31 Points)
Replied 05 March 2010

thanx all of u for clearing the doubt. I think with such type of doubt nobody can study with full motivation.  thax a lot again.

(Guest)

hey nupur.. u wanna knw much better idea????

Naman (Student) (31 Points)
Replied 11 March 2010

tell me also Sam

THYAGARAJAN (Advocate) (41 Points)
Replied 01 August 2012

I would like to appear cs - executive exam by dec'2012 module - i.  And I have appeared B.com and i am waiting for the result and mark sheet by aug'2012 end only i will get all these.  But before completing i have finished my M.com through open university systems.  While check with the institute they said i am eligible for exemption Cost & Management.  I want to know what is the last date for submission of CC paper for appearing in Dec'2012 module-i alone.  And what is the last date for registration for appearing for exam in dec'2012.  i am confused if anybody give some clarity on that.

CS Priyanka b. (student) (69 Points)
Replied 01 August 2012

You haven't mentioned it clearly that what actually you wanted  to know for submitting cc paper...... are you  talking about cc exemption paper or about submitting response sheet for cc paper?  If you want to know the last date of submitting  cc response sheet then 31 august is the date and If you want to know the exemption for cc paper then 25 september is the last date for it  and you have to make a DD amounting  100   and   for submitting examination form the last date is 25 septemberwithout late fee n 31 september with late fee.. still you have any doubts regarding anything then please do visit  the ICSI website and they have provided FAQ for students......that will be very helpful for you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: