Last appearance details of final exam

I have cleared Final group-1 and got exemption in ISCA in group-2, in November 2015 attempt,  now I have applied for group-2 in May 2016 final exam, in exam form i entered passing details of first group and exemption details in 2nd group. In exam application form there is a place for entering LAST APPEARANCE details of final exam, but by oversight I forgot to enter those last appearance details, whether it is compulsory?

Replies (3)
Exam dept will update from available records. But send a mail to exam dept giving all details and it will help them to process and approve exam appln.

Ok, thank you sir.

Hii.. I have made the same Mistake

I have filled My exam form for May 2022 on 11th March 2022. 

 

I have appeared for second Group in December 2021 exams already and got exemption in 6D Economic laws.But in exam application - In Last exam appearance details, I have given First Group instead of giving second Group

 

Will it affect my exemption in any ways?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details