Koshish karne walo ki haar nai hoti

I failed four times in IPCC and I was broken.I promised myself that I will not give any further attempts but I read this poem in the newspaper and I am back again on the field.Thos poem is very old, you might have heard it before but still it has inspired me

     Asafalta ek chunoati hai         

     Dekho aur swikar karo         

Kya kami reh gai

    Dekho aur sudhar karo

Jab tak na ho safal

     Neend chain sab tyago tum

Kuch kiye bina hee

     Jay jaykar nai hoti

Koshish karne walo ki

     Haar nai hoti Haar nai hoti

      

Guys,if u have failed this time please dont loose hope.Dont become sad and depressed.Karm kiye jao fal ki chinta mat karo.

Replies (3)
i myself faild 4 times in pcc nd nw dnt hv cnfidnce nd positivity left in me..:'(

Please dont quit palash,you can still do it. It is rightly said that

DONT LOOSE HOPE IF YOU FAIL AGAIN AND AGAIN, OFTEN THE LAST KEY IN THE BUNCH OPENS THE LOCK

yes

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details