Koshish

Replies (4)

Awesome Poem,

Every time when I read this I get goosebumps...

Awesome Poem by Awesome Persona...

The last para is too good...

 

Truly said..

KOSIS KARNE WALO KI HAR NAHI HOTI...

 

Originally posted by : Aryan Singhania (Pallav)

Awesome Poem,

Every time when I read this I get goosebumps...

Awesome Poem by Awesome Persona...

The last para is too good...

 

Truly said..

KOSIS KARNE WALO KI HAR NAHI HOTI...

 

 

yes

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details