Easy Office

kabil(competent) kaise bane ??????

Page no : 3

CA.Pravinchandra (Executive (F&A)) (2387 Points)
Replied 16 September 2010

Thnak You Sir..

These are must readable articles for every proffessional student. and the post is aslo must bookmarkng.

1 Like

Sudev Namboothiri (CA FINAL) (432 Points)
Replied 16 September 2010

Great compilation sir...

1 Like

Vikrant (Chartered Accountant) (601 Points)
Replied 17 September 2010

superb post sir....

Thank you.

1 Like

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 17 September 2010

I request to every caclubindia member to read at least one time Articles of surendra sir.

after reading articles, we will be able to understand our situation.  which think effects to us adversely. how can we do batter and batter. 
we will able to do  SWOT analysis in our study and  professional field.
1 Like

(Guest)

Wonderful Compilation Sir..........

Thank You

1 Like

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 18 September 2010

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Outstanding post and message Ravi Bhai...with a wonderful compilation...Keep sharing !!!

Ankur ji , thanks for motivating me.

MAS007 (ACCOUNTANT) (124 Points)
Replied 19 September 2010

Nice Compilation!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

1 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 24 August 2011

Originally posted by : CA Ravi sisodia

I request to every caclubindia member to read at least one time Articles of surendra sir.

after reading articles, we will be able to understand our situation.  which think effects to us adversely. how can we do batter and batter. 

we will able to do  SWOT analysis in our study and  professional field.

Dear Sir, I agree with each of the words you have written above. Other than reading many of his thoughts, I've personally communicated with Surandra sir ( through PMs) to clear some of my doubts. And it was so heartening for me to see that a man of his stature could find time to communicate with me till my doubts got cleared.

And it would be unfair on my part if I fail to take this opportunity to convey my deepest regards to you. I'm thoroughly indebted to you for your fantastic sharings. Moreover, I was very touched to read your article on Our National Anthem and could not aprove of the way you were attacked for being emotional to a news seemingly not true.

Looking forward to your future articles and thoughts and beliefs ( like the ones posted in your profile) with all eagerness.

Thank you very much for evrything, Sir.

Regards.

1 Like

Trupti (Resourcing Manager) (28 Points)
Replied 26 March 2012

HI ,

I am looking for Industrial Trainees, candiates pursuing CA Articleship ( 9 months of Articleship remaining) can send their resumes at salma.khan @ db.com

Location - Mumbai

Stipend- Rs.15,000

rashmi (cs trainee) (318 Points)
Replied 29 March 2012

EXCELLENT

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: