Jun 09 Marksheet

How many students have still not got their MArksheets?

Replies (11)

i have not got it , i m from mumbai

me too waiting for marksheet, me from delhi............

Guys, i got that, and almost all of my frnds have got that...

 

I suggest u shd call at institute or mail at wro @ icai.org and inquire... Coz, this is serious and u shd not wait for too long,, its been already 1.5 months since issue of result... So, do hurry up..

I got it, but very late, about 3 wks ago. But I guess you guys should find out now, what the problem is.

I have not received it also

i have received it

 

I have't got it yet

its better to verify with the Institute

I got it.. 2weeks b4...

I  2 hvnt got it yet...thou some of ma frnds got it a week back...so must keep patience..it will cum..

 my friend stay right to me has got its marksheet but i havnt got it..... i dont nkow hw do i enquire and to whom i enquire at which address or contact no. or email id

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details