joke

good thinking of vidyasagar...... i appreciate it

i m totally agree wd vidyashankar sir..

each n evryline of his carry a vry relevent point..

Originally posted by :Vidhyashankar
"


Originally posted by :Jimmit Mehta


"



Originally posted by :Vidhyashankar


"
Im not hurt.Why should I be hurt ofall the persons? I have cleared the exams with ranks in all.
It is just that this course is made of tough strands and the moment you take it lightly,especially the bedrock, then you would most likely give in....im saying this only for your benefit yaar....anyways, the joke was good, I laughed at it...but then if i laugh after getting a rank, its ok and you have given me some entertainment but for other students who read this....they might initially laugh and then later on their subconscious minds would register that and work upon it especially during times of stress....i know im making this like some big issue....but think yaaar think!I can laugh commend your joke and get a good name in your books but will I be a good friend thus? Tell me.
God lies in the small details.
"




 
i think u should write some small comments. no body has so much time like you
"




 
A busy man finds time for everything, it is the lazy man who makes a pretence of having no time.
"


 

hi vidyashankar,

kaha se ye quote vapis copy mara..............................................

and giving descripttion abt lazy................................

to is main lazy kaun hua..................

ha ha ha

Originally posted by :Jimmit Mehta
"


Originally posted by :Vidhyashankar


"



Originally posted by :Jimmit Mehta


"



Originally posted by :Vidhyashankar


"
Im not hurt.Why should I be hurt ofall the persons? I have cleared the exams with ranks in all.
It is just that this course is made of tough strands and the moment you take it lightly,especially the bedrock, then you would most likely give in....im saying this only for your benefit yaar....anyways, the joke was good, I laughed at it...but then if i laugh after getting a rank, its ok and you have given me some entertainment but for other students who read this....they might initially laugh and then later on their subconscious minds would register that and work upon it especially during times of stress....i know im making this like some big issue....but think yaaar think!I can laugh commend your joke and get a good name in your books but will I be a good friend thus? Tell me.
God lies in the small details.
"




 
i think u should write some small comments. no body has so much time like you
"




 
A busy man finds time for everything, it is the lazy man who makes a pretence of having no time.
"




 
hi vidyashankar,
kaha se ye quote vapis copy mara..............................................
and giving descriptttion abt lazy................................
to is main lazy kaun hua..................
ha ha ha
"


 

Yaar, yeh quote mera dil se "copy" maara.

Shut up Jimit..........................The Guy is elder to you plus his qualifications are something you might have not even dreamed about. So learn something from him & for heavens sake try to talk something good

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details