Jobs on assignment basis

Hi

 

I am CA Aman Gupta. Have started my practice recently in Delhi. I am an ex-Big 4 employee with almost 6 years of experience with specialisation in Corporate and International Taxation. I'm also into tax/statutory audits. Please reach out to me in case anyone wants to get work done on an assignment basis. My email ID is: amansatishandco @ gmail.com

 

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A chartered accountant with Big 4 experience is seeking work on an assignment basis, specialising in corporate and international taxation, as well as tax and statutory audits. They are based in Delhi and invite professionals to reach out for collaboration opportunities.

Irrelevant place to post your professional acumen. post in social networking website.

That's the best advice I have received in a long time. Also, thanks for teaching me a new definition to "networking website". Till now, I was under the illusion that in addition to LinkedIn, CaClubIndia.com is also a "networking website". Further, I had completely forgotten that there are other websites as well where I can look out for collaboration opportunities. Thanks for giving the vision.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details