Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

JOB Work ITC

Vinothkumar C (Accountant)     24 January 2020

Vinothkumar C
Accountant 
 1 likes  57 points

| My Other Post

We have Sent 5 material for Job Work through Our DC.

If We have received 2 Materials by Invoice. (So Balance 3 Materials Under Process), Can I take ITC for the above 2 materials or I have to wait invoice for  balance 3 Material.  (Is it write or Wrong) Pls Suggest Valid Proof.

Regards,

C.Vinothkumar

avater

Roshni (Studwnt)     24 January 2020

Roshni
Studwnt 
 65 likes  992 points

View Profile | My Other Post

You can take ITC based on invoice. currently you rec'd invoice of 2 material of this ITC can be claimed. further if you are directly sending goods to job worker then you can claim ITC when it reaches job worker directly.

avater

Vinothkumar C
Accountant 
 1 likes  57 points

You can take ITC based on invoice. currently you rec'd invoice of 2 material of this ITC can be claimed - OK

further if you are directly sending goods to job worker then you can claim ITC when it reaches job worker directly -  pls explain with example.

avater

Roshni
Studwnt 
 65 likes  992 points

As you mentioned you have sent 5 material already to job worker ...suppose those goods directly reach job worker rather than coming to your place and then to job worker...in that case when good reach job worker place you can claim ITC.

avater

Vinothkumar C
Accountant 
 1 likes  57 points

Thanks for your valuable suggestion Roshni. (I Think  It is for  3 parties involved )

Our doubt is only for two parties involved

We (A) have sent 5 Nos for job work to a party (B) by our DC

Party B sent only 2 Nos after completing the job work vide their Invoice.(3 Nos pending)

In this case:-

1. Shall we  take ITC for  2 Nos  or  I have to wait for  balance 3 Nos which is pending as per our DC.
  1. Shall we take  ITC  for above 2 Nos even  DC quantity is pending at B  (i.e  3 Nos under process for 3 months  at job worker place ) or I have to wait all the quantities of that Particular DC quantity received  to take ITC ?
  1. Is there any rule or notification to claim ITC  after all the DC quantities received ?

Regards,

C.Vinothkumar

avater

Roshni
Studwnt 
 65 likes  992 points

I answered your query based on you sending goods to job worker. ie A to B

but you are asking it for getting back goods after completion of job work(in this case B to A).well if this is the situation then you should have claimed all of ITC when you purchased material and not when you receive it back from job work .

avater

Vinothkumar C
Accountant 
 1 likes  57 points

Thanks for your suggestion Roshni.

Regards,

C Vinothkumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register