job or study

hi I m doing cs executive I m 25 year old and married.i cleared 1 group but I m not able to clear 2nd group.i gave attempt for 8 9 times I started job in IT company profile was completely different from cs that's y I left the job and thought I should continue cs and will give exam in June.i never gave up but this time I m completly broke down. can you please suggest me what should I do ? my decision is right?
Replies (3)
You determine that u have to clear it in this attempt any haw.. plan ur study select notes and books carefully achieve ur study target in small time slot.. u will able to clear it... what will be result think latter
ok thank you.
I think you should study....I know it's difficult to focus. but just do it...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details