Job oppurtunity

Hi, This is Nandhinni V.S

I passed B.Com and CA-Inter in May 2011 (PCC Scheme). I have given 3 attempts in CA final but i could not get through. Now i want to take up a job and continue with final because I don't want to miss a corporate offer due to preparation. Please tell me how to balance work and studies. I'm serious about finishing CA and I don't want to become a drop out. I really need tips on how to study in a short period because I've already prepared thrice for the exams.

Thanks,

 

 

Replies (6)

Its hard and probably not so easy to cope-up studies as well as Job,

As you are prepared enough for the Exams,

Try to cover RTPs and Practice manuals...

If you get time from your job try to revise your theory papers,

At Night its hard to do practicals due to tiredness,

For Practicals you've to wake early morning...

Still more than a month left....

Make ur everyday count...

 

Best Wishes...

Hi Aryan,

thanks for your tip.. but i didn't mention this. I intend to intend to write in May 2014 both the groups. so i have nearly 6 months left.. I want to use this time for prep.. can you suggest me how to use this span usefully?

 

Hmm 6 months for both groups not much but sufficient time,

I would like to suggest you to do your practicals like SFM, IDT,DT,COST,ACCONTS in a serial,

Cost,Accounts with DT,  3 months

SFM with IDT 2-3 months

All theories along with practicals...

 

Thanks.. Can you tell me what materials are best suited for sfm and accounts? i used mpv sir's and Padhuka for accounts and sfm and the usual practice manuals.

For SFM there are lot of options,

SD Bala,

A.N Shridhar,

Paduka,

JB Gupta...

you still have time not much but you have at least 6 months...

you can buy JB Gupta DVDs and his book for conceptual prep...

it will cost you hardly 1200 if you are good at bargaining...

Your position is same like me I am also confused for the SFM book. I have seen Paduka, SD Bala An Sridhar and JB GUpta some topic are good in one book and 2nd topic otherbook. No book I stand fit for self study. But over all JB Gupta and SD Bala are good

Read more at: /forum/best-book-for-sfm-179671.asp

thanks a lot Aryan..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details