Easy Office

Job opportunity at big 4

Page no : 2

Karan (CA) (207 Points)
Replied 19 January 2013

Be calm and confident, if you have written test then be quick in writing as you will be having just sufficient time to finish it, do an introspection of yourself, know yourself and how to present it , know abt KPMG and why you want to go there. Look for common HR question on net and seek the best answer , and justify them through your life experience, review your articleship period and see what you learn. get updates about recent topics....Wish you all the very best, and please do share how your interview went.

1 Like

(Guest)

Thank you friends for your support. I will do my level best in interview.

(Guest)

HI friends, I attended my interview at Bangalore which I mentioned it 1 week before. Friends you will be surprised I am the first person to enter the office of KPMG at 8.15 a.m. So many our friends came for the interview (around 40). We were asked to fill up application forms first. Based on the filled appication forms we were called for interview on fifo basis. I was called for interview after some time and was interviewed for just 7 min. Its not a technical round. They just asked about general profile. I think its a HR Round and performed my best. Friends, share your opinions with me.

Karan (CA) (207 Points)
Replied 29 January 2013

hie bro, can u specifically say wht they ask u n wht was ur answer... it wuld be of great help....

(Guest)

Hi karan,

Its good to see you. The questions which were raised are

1) Tell me about Yourself?  - I told about myself

2) What was ur father and mother doing?

3) Do you have any siblings?

4) What is your expectation from this role? - 

5) Why do you want to join in kpmg after shifting from other Audit Firm? - I want to have a good corporate exposure in various clients.

6) One G.K Question - Present Finance Minister --

7) Do you have any questions to say? - I told when i will the status of my interview

2 Like

deepali agarwal (Company Secretary) (1289 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

Sorry saw ur update now...Do share about Any call letter if comes??

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: