Easy Office
LCI Learning

Jo main chahati hu (:

Page no : 4

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

Originally posted by : D н ! я σ ĵ
Sorry, but if ur parents are not conveynced by so called "PYAR KI BHAASHA"..., then make them understand ur dreams n desires by force...

[Mind it : I'm not suggesting u to go against ur parents, have rivalries, conflicts, bla bla bla n all those melo-drama acts].

Just be bold enough to tell ur parents about ur own interest and rejection of their choice... Be practical and never ever get emotional and take some wrong decision of going with CA....

Pehle pehle to bahut accha lagta hai, can go thru CPT,.. mushqil se IPCC be ho jayega... But FINALS,. CA FINALS requires (more than just being smart and intelligent) interest, dedication and one's own view of understanding the points.. When u urself r not ready to do such coarse, fir kahan se ye sab ayega/.....

DONT GO FOR CA.... NEVER......

i agree with you Dheeraj............... whether you are good in studying is not all important.... Whether you are interested in subject is the important.... so do which subject you like more..... otherwise you cann't achieve both of it... realise yourselves... convince your parents..........

abhay tyagi (student) (24 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

Only a single line answer to both of u,..!!

,,..."" DO WAT U LOVE, LOVE WAT U DO"...!!!

anshul bafna (student) (522 Points)
Replied 31 March 2010

CHECK LATEST NOTES AND AMENDMENTS FOR CA FINAL

/forum/ca-final-may-2010-amendments-and-notes-for-all-subjects-75890.asp

mohit (Co-ordinator) (43 Points)
Replied 01 April 2010

Watch 3 idiot movie then take decision and also say to watch this movie to ur parents then i think they will nt force for anything else.

bcoz all iz well............ all iz well.............................

C.Balaji (Learner) (1867 Points)
Replied 01 April 2010

Originally posted by : D н ! я σ ĵ
Sorry, but if ur parents are not conveynced by so called "PYAR KI BHAASHA"..., then make them understand ur dreams n desires by force...

[Mind it : I'm not suggesting u to go against ur parents, have rivalries, conflicts, bla bla bla n all those melo-drama acts].

Just be bold enough to tell ur parents about ur own interest and rejection of their choice... Be practical and never ever get emotional and take some wrong decision of going with CA....

Pehle pehle to bahut accha lagta hai, can go thru CPT,.. mushqil se IPCC be ho jayega... But FINALS,. CA FINALS requires (more than just being smart and intelligent) interest, dedication and one's own view of understanding the points.. When u urself r not ready to do such coarse, fir kahan se ye sab ayega/.....

DONT GO FOR CA.... NEVER......

AGREE.........

kavya (...) (38 Points)
Replied 01 April 2010

Thank uu all very very much for valuable suggestion...

i tried , i really tried..with all my heart

But i'm soo lost today b'coz papa nahi maaney...

They think pepl in such prof. are bad pepl, and one shud hav a degree in hand.then do wht u want.

aab main kuch  bhi nahi ban paugi... 

pls dnt hate me for not able to convince my parents 

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8014 Points)
Replied 01 April 2010

Kavya,

Its not that ur parents agree now or not...what matters is the end result.....do what u r doing..and u willl find the way on its own....

And don't say that kuch nahi ban paungi........ek profession band hone se life nahi khatam hoti.......and phir tumhara interest ki field..RJ main to kabhi bhi enter kara ja sakt ahi.......keep on trying along with ur CA, which ur parnets want u to do......Sometime later ur parents vl realize and vl appreciate ur talent...........i m daamm sure abt this....bcoz..

Upar wale ke ghar mein der hai, andher nahi..............kisi ne kaha hai to sach bhi to hoga........

so just keep on doing what u r doing...and u vl automaticallly find ur destination............

Best of Luck..........

Hardik Vora (Professional) (23 Points)
Replied 02 April 2010

If you think you have capability to study CA, please complete it first. It is part of your study and will be usefull in your life evenif you will become VJ or DJ afterwords. After studying post graduation cource like CA, you may definately go for your interested field including VJ,DJ.

Nikky (article ) (60 Points)
Replied 03 April 2010

u shld try to convience ur dad

CA Punit GoSwaMi (Chartered Accountant) (310 Points)
Replied 04 April 2010

hey try in india's no.1 Music channel MTV...as they are givin chance to new talents...go for it.....kavya..you can do both yaar.......i hope u have watched 3 idiots......."woh chiz karo jisme tumhara passion hai"....kabil insan bano...kamyabi jakh marake tumhare piche ayegi.......tc

CA vineet agarwal (CA) (35 Points)
Replied 04 April 2010

Hey pls do only what you love to do.......it is really very difficult to crack ca if you dont have interest in it....ca is not about brilliance it is more about dedication ...and as all of us know the risk is very high as main filter of ca is not the cpt but ca final....one can clear entrance easily bt difficult to crack final....pls convince ur parents

Vinod (Assistant Audit Officer)   (1675 Points)
Replied 05 May 2010

For Kavya:

Dear

Karo Wohi Jo Dil Chahe!

Go for you passion and let it be the passion of your parents too! Convince them emotionally.

Best of luck Kavya

For Babita:

Dear

Options are there too for your interest as well as your parents' wish.

After CA, you can do CISA / CIMA / SAP courses which will let you accomplish your passion without hurting your parents' desires.

Best of Luck Babita

(Guest)
go for CA...notng is impossible..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: