JAIPUR OR HYDERABAD

Hii....

I have given II group of CA FINAL in NOV 2010 from RAJASTHAN and have got through it.. now I m shifted to hyderabad

Can any1 help me out 2 know CA FINAL EXAM Centers(colleges) in HYDERABAD city.... Actually I m new here in Hyd. and will be filling exam form for CA FINAL MAY 2011 for Group I (last date being 28th Feb 2011)

Now I m confused whether to go for Hyderabad or Jaipur as exam centre.. Kindly help me if any1 has knowledge of this matter. 

Replies (1)

the examination centers in hyderabad are- st. joseph college( king koti) , ambedkar college(lingam pally), v. v colege (koti), urdu hall ( himayat nagar ), little flower junior college ( Uppal) 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details