GST Course

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv Parag Athawale (TAX AND ACCOUNT CONSULTANT)     27 May 2019

J1 j2 mismatch

Respected members

I had filled 704 for the year 2014-2015. But due to clerical mistake wrong TIN filled in J2 annexure. But since mahagst is not allowing to file revised j2 annexure. So my query is what is the remedy to solve this issue.  

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags