Its my FOURTH Century of Friends - Rejoice with me

Let Me Start By Saying “Thank You” to You…

This is my personal thank you to the CAClubindia and the people in it--like you. There are so many occasions to show gratitude. And yet, there are millions of times when I did not express it. I find this website more user-friendly, accessible, informational and inspiring since I joined it.

I ’d like to take this opportunity to thank Admin & Team who graciously developed this site for us (24x7). I appreciate their skill, creativity, and abilities.

For many people, what they get in return for what they give is thanks enough. For many people, it seems much more appropriate to give thanks than to receive it.

The website serves as a place to be heard by Millions of Finance professionals. I found out about CAClubindia back in 2007, and after browsing for a while applied for registration. It has thought provoking articles, very very useful (VVI) Files, Financial Calculators, Latest News etc etc.  

 I've gotten 400+ friends on the website. I've gotten a number of friends interested in this site and refer them to join this to make it largest Website in Finance arena.

“Thanks for your time for me,
Thanks for your help for me,
Thanks for your love for me,
Thanks for your blessings for me,
Thanks for your being with me,

Thanks for the test you gave me during the day
Thanks for the moments I had during the day
Thanks for the happiness I had during the day
Thanks for the sorrow I had during the day
Thanks for the patience I had during the day”

Please keep up the good work.

 

So be with me to enjoy this opportunity...

Replies (2)

Keep going Mr. Somani. Many Congrats

Thnx Ankur for your support and care

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details