Itrv submitted two weeks ago, still no ack. from it dept.

Hi,

 

I have submitted the signed e-filing ITR-V through speed post two weeks ago, as per the track record, I find the following.

31/07/2012 00:00:00 Bommasandra Industrial Estate S.O

Item Delivered [To: INCOME TAX CPC E CITY BG 100 ]

But still I do not see acknowledgement mail from IT deparment.  I checked even the with the incometaxindiaefiling.com website about the receipt status of the ITRV, it says still ITRV not received.

 

 

I am worrying about the track record as well, as we send the ITRV to the Electronic city, but in the record it says it is delivered to Bommasandra only.  

 

 

Please tell me what should I do now.  Shall I send the signed ITRV form again?

 

 

Thanks,

Sakitram

Replies (5)

Don't worry, it generally takes time. you will get ack through mail, else u can also log in & check the e-filing processing status.

i got it yesterday only,don't worry,i sent it through normal post only,speed post was not required as it was delivered to postbox,but you will get it soon.

How long it takes in these days (ie around filing last date)?

@ Haran - How many days it took for you between delivery date and receipt of acknowledgment?

 

 

 

it took 20 days approx,i got a msg in mobile and next day in mail,i sent through normal post only.

same problm

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details