ITR4 help- Part A Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account fillup

Dear Sir/Sirs,

 

I am a mbbs doctor preparing for postgraduation. I worked in a private hospital last year for pocket money for which tds was deducted at a rate of 10% for my professional services and I recieved form 16A from my employer. Now that my net annual income is just 120600(without tax deduction) which is less than Rs.2lacs, my queries are:

1) Am I liable to maintain account (as I am new to the profession with an annual income of less than Rs.1,50,000)??

2) How to maintain an account when I am working as a resident in a hospital and have no private patient of my own to deal with and maintain records?? I only have the records on payments recieved from hospital ever month..

3) Since I have no maintained records, does it mean, I should fill the "NO ACCOUNT CASE" section of Part A Balance sheet and Profit and loss account??

4) If it is a No account case, then how to fill section 6 of Balance sheet?? I have no idea what to write in places for "Amount of total Sundry debtors", "Amount of total Sundry creditors" and "Amount of cash balance"..

5) What about "Gross reciepts", "Gross profit", "Net Profit" sections in Profit and loss account....??

Please Help...

Thank you in Advance,

Pranjol.

 

Replies (1)

Pranjol,

As per the facts narrated by you maintenance of books of account under section 44AA is not required in your case. No need to fill up Balance Sheet in ITR. If you need help for filing ITR contact me at the email ID given in my profile.

Regards,

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details