ITR4 eFiling Help

I am trying to fill ITR 4 online for AY11-12. Can someone help which Schedules / Sections I have to fill considering

1. Employed with TDS
2. Loss fom F&O and want to carry forward the losses
3. Interest from Savings Account

Also which Nature of Business I have to select for F&O trading?

Thanks in Advance

Replies (3)
Originally posted by : SCIFIGIRI

I am trying to fill ITR 4 online for AY11-12. Can someone help which Schedules / Sections I have to fill considering

1. Employed with TDS
2. Loss fom F&O and want to carry forward the losses
3. Interest from Savings Account

Also which Nature of Business I have to select for F&O trading?

Thanks in Advance

1) there is part of TI-TTI, at he end of such part there is a one more part to fill salary details, you can fill your salary details there, at the there is a TDS schedule, fill name TAN of the deductor as information is asked.

2) you have loss from speculative business, fill all details of losses in part-1 of the CG-OS schedule..in the next sheet your loss will come automaticallyy..

3) in the second part of the CG--OS, you can put your interest amount in OS (other source).

After all these go to part Ti-TTI, you will come to know all your working as like yopur computation.

Hi Siddharth

Thanks for the details. What my understanding is that profit / loss from F&O trading is considered as business income and will not go to capital gain section. Also as I am not eligible for Audit I am suppose to fill schedules

  1. PartB - TI & PartB - TTI (For salary and TDS details and interest income from savings)
  2. Schedule - BP (For income from business prefession. This will have F&O loss)
  3. Schedule CYLA / BFLA (Business income can not be setoff against salary so not sure whether I can skip these schedules. I don't have any previous loss to brough forward.)
  4. Schedule CFL (to carry forward F&O trading loss)
  5. Schedule TDS1 (For TDS details)

Not sure what will be the Nature of Business for F&O trading??

Please correct me where required. This is what I understand after looking at ITR4.

Thanks in advance!!!

yes i told in short , it is obvious to fill all the the details in BP and b/s nd p & l...

i thought some diff so i told u to fill CG...yes you are right proceed.

 

but remember in last tally your statement with TI-TTI... you will come to know there itself...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details