Itr3 no accounts case - gst info

I am filing ITR3 - no accounts case.  (website with very low advertising revenue )

However, I am registered with GST & filing returns. (mandatory to migrate from CBEC for Service Tax Registration)

In ITR3, for No Accounts case,  my Gross Receipts are same as that furnished in GSTR.

Please advise if there is a problem if GST registered biz has no book keeping?

I have all Tax Invoices & Receipts, necessary for GSTR.

As per IT rules I am eligible for No book keeping.

Thanks.

Replies (2)
U will get notice for sure👍

I do not have account books needed for ITR. 

But I have all docs necessary for GSTR (Invoices & Receipts for services provided by me)

Filing GSTR-3B regularly (mostly nil returns )

The Gross receipts I show in ITR3 (no accounts case) is the same as that filed in GSTR.

If it tallies, why should it be a problem?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details