Itr verification

Dear Experts,

I have filed IT returns of my relatives through Efiling.  After 3 months I checked status of Efiling, its showing that - "ITR Transferred out of CPC to Jurisdiction Assessing Officer in Incometax office".  I called CPC and asked them reason.  They said documents will be vierified by AO, hence transfered.  I approached ITO and shown him all the documents viz., ITR, TDS certificate, Form 26AS and Ack from CPC etc.  After some time ITO told that this ITR has not been entered in system, you contact CPC.  CPC people saying you contact AO.  Can you please help me regarding this.  Thanks in advance.

Replies (1)

I guess there is nothing to panic at all. This is a regular administrative process which has been strated earlier in this year. And now all the returns will be processed in assessee's local jursdiction as it used to happen before the launch of CPC system..

 

Still novice in this feild....

I welcome suggestions of experienced practioners....

Regards

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details