Itr v receipt not received

I efiled more than a month ago but yet to get an email from CPC,while the IT web site says "ITR V received by CPC"

What I should I do to get the stamped email acknowledgemnt from CPC? suggestions?

thanks

Replies (11)
Originally posted by : V.ganapathy

I efiled more than a month ago but yet to get an email from CPC,while the IT web site says "ITR V received by CPC"

What I should I do to get the stamped email acknowledgemnt from CPC? suggestions?

thanks

I have same que to ask. Please let me know when they mail Receipt.

There is an option to download the acknowledgement copy from the website incometaxefiling.gov.in.
 

We are talking about receipt, not about acknowledgement.

That will not come immediately. It will take from 10-45 days.

the reciept takes time to come..last year in some of my case the reciept came after processing intimation..

goto incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in > login with the client's pan > "My Account" > "My Returns" > Select the AY > and then u will get ur ITR V.

hey sry i thght the query to be some other thing...

I am wondering about the ITR V receipt that has to come from bangalore from CPC ..what is available at the IT web site -my accounts-is the form that we sign and send to CPC,which has been done.It is more than 35 days..I am wondering if there is a need even to get this from CPC or the acknowledgement at the IT web site-my acc*nts- will do..Thanks .

Now you dont have to wait for mail to get ITR V RECEIPT.


First go to https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/login.do

Then click on MY ACCOUNT

Then click on EFILLING PROCESSING STATUS

Then select AY

U can print or save ITR V RECEIPT.

I hope now u get ur ans.................

Originally posted by : Prachi

Now you dont have to wait for mail to get ITR V RECEIPT.





First go to https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/login.do


Then click on MY ACCOUNT


Then click on EFILLING PROCESSING STATUS


Then select AY


U can print or save ITR V RECEIPT.
 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details