ICICI

Itr not yet processed

kewal krishan kapoor (Retired bank officer)     05 January 2019

kewal krishan kapoor
Retired bank officer 
 32 points

| My Other Post

I am a retired bank officer.  I retired from bank's service on 31.10.2017, i.e., in the financial year 2017-18, and assessment year 2018-19.  At the time of my retirement I received my retirement benefits from the bank, like PF, gratuity etc., the tax was deducted at source by the bank.  Thereafter, I also deposited a sum of Rs.45,000 towards advance tax in the month of February, 2018, everything perfect and nothing astray.  I filed my ITR on 21.7.2018 which was e-verified at the same time, adhar linked.  Till now my ITR has not been processed.  I have given calls to CPC toll free number several times and have been informed that my ITR would soon be processed.  I have also been informed that there was no problem in my ITR.  Please guide me what should I do.  I also know that I cannot do anything else than to wait.

avater

shrey salecha   05 January 2019

shrey salecha

1 likes  44 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Apply your greviance onto the income tax site, in my opinion you must wait some more time as many of our clients are having such problem .

1 Like
avater

Giridhar S Karandikar (Team Lead)     06 January 2019

Giridhar S Karandikar
Team Lead 
 711 likes  6911 points

i had raised this greivance on the website. they replied saying that it is under process and they will intimate on email once processe

avater

shrey salecha   06 January 2019

shrey salecha

1 likes  44 points

You must wait for some time.

avater

Giridhar S Karandikar (Team Lead)     06 January 2019

Giridhar S Karandikar
Team Lead 
 711 likes  6911 points

not sure why are they taking so much time to process

babugr (dgm)     10 January 2019

babugr
dgm 
 10 likes  433 points

Earlier the IT group at CPC used to process with great efforts and clear all refunds within few weeks and they had internal targets to process. Now they are verifying each and every case where the system points out a silly mismatch like ITR filed from same IP address (same computer) etc. further they are trying to isolate cases where there could be possible evasion of tax by the simple tax payers and issue notices for clarification / correction etc. Mine is also showing under process although I filed in due time. They are searching a needle in haystack and wasting lot of efforts to catch. not a good method 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »