ITR Forms in Excel Format

Sir, I want all new income tax return forms (ITR 1 to ITR 9) Please sir mail me all forms Thanking You, Pramod Khare
Sir, I want new Income Tax Forms form ITR 1 to ITR 9 Please sir mail me new income tax forms thanking you Pramod Khare
SIR I WANT ITR SARAL IN EXCEL SHEET ALL ITR SARAL FROM 1 - 9
Sorry for disturbing You ... This is my mail ID-- srinivasjawaji @ gmail.com can you send the ITR Forms in Excel Format . Regards srinivas j
hi. I NEED ITR IN EXCEL
Please send me ITR forms in excel formats
Soft Copy of ITR's
Sir, I can't understand how can i fill the new form bcs this form is PDF Form so I can't Convert in WORD or EXCEL so tell me the solution. Thanks
kindly mail meITR forms in excel format
Please sent me ITR forms all
ples send me ITR forms in excel...........thanks
Please sent me ITR forms all in excel formate
pl. I have ITR Forms no.1,2,3,4,5 in Excel Format. My email address is rnsah @ yahoo.com ravi1sah @ gmail.com
Can you send me ITR 4 in Excel format? Please do the needful. Regards, Mehul Cell : 9323961106
Please send me ITR1,ITR2,ITR3 and ITR4 Formet in Excell

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details