ITR Forms in Excel Format

Originally posted by :Jiten
" pls send me ITR in excel format
@ jiteshchowdhury @ hotmail.com
Thanks
Jitesh
"


 

Originally posted by :Guest
" pl. send ITR-4 Form in Excel Format
THANKS
"


 

Please Send me ITR-4 in Excel Format.

Thanks & Regards,

Rakesh Shah

 

Originally posted by :Ch. Koteswara Rao
" please send me Form ITR1 to ITR4 Excel format at the earlist

From
Hyderabad
"


 

 

Originally posted by :Vinod
" yes, I have ITR Forms in Excel Format. Plz give me your email address I will mail you. "

I need itr forms in excel format. Pls send me as soon as possible.
 

Originally posted by :Guest
" itr 4 xls format require "


 

Please send me ITR 1 for assessment year 2009-10 in excel format

pls send me itr-4 in excel format.

 

thanks an regards

 

bhaumik

Originally posted by :Vinod
" yes, I have ITR Forms in Excel Format. Plz give me your email address I will mail you. "


 

please sent  all ITR forms

thanks

Originally posted by :Guest
" Please email me itr4 acknowledgement in excel format "


 

Originally posted by :Guest
" i watn to donlod to itr 6in excel format
 
"


 

Originally posted by :Vinod
" yes, I have ITR Forms in Excel Format. Plz give me your email address I will mail you. "

please mail me ITR 1,2,& 4 forms in excel Formate

please mail me ITR 1,2,& 4 forms in excel Formate

my mail id is Premkrsharma @ gmail.com

please mail me ITR 1,2,& 4 forms in excel Formate

my mail id is Premkrsharma @ gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details