ITR Forms in Excel Format

Sir,

kindly send me ITR Form - 1 and 2 in excell format.

Thanking you,

S K Agarwal

 

Originally posted by :Guest
" please send me ITR1s in excel format... "


 

Originally posted by :Guest
" please send me itr1,itr2,itr4 in excel fromet. "


 

Originally posted by :Guest
" please send me itr1,itr2,itr4 in excel fromet. "


 

Originally posted by :Guest
" Hi,
Pl. email me ITR1 form in excel format.
Vikas
 
"

Originally posted by :Guest
" Hi,
Pl. email me ITR1 form in excel format.
Vikas
 
"

Originally posted by :Guest
" PLS GIVE ME ALL ITR FROMS IN XLS. A.Y.2008-09 "


 

Originally posted by :Guest
" I want the Acknowledgement form for the ITR-2 for the Assement Year 2008-2009 as well as the ITR-2  form including with the Sample how to fill .Kindly Send to my Mail Id sikhare @ cisco.com "


 

Originally posted by :Vinod
" yes, I have ITR Forms in Excel Format. Plz give me your email address I will mail you. "


 

Originally posted by :Vinod
" yes, I have ITR Forms in Excel Format. Plz give me your email address I will mail you. "


 

Originally posted by :Vinod
" yes, I have ITR Forms in Excel Format. Plz give me your email address I will mail you. "


 

itr 1 form

 any body have ITR Forms in Excel Format .. or does any body know .. how to convert PDF files into Excel Files . i need that urgent

 any body have ITR Forms in Excel Format .. or does any body know .. how to convert PDF files into Excel Files . i need that urgent

 any body have ITR Forms in Excel Format .. or does any body know .. how to convert PDF files into Excel Files . i need that urgent

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details