Easy Office

ITR Forms in Excel Format

Page no : 5
(Guest)
please send me ITR2 form in MSEXCEL format

devarajbcom (Student CA Final ) (22 Points)
Replied 13 July 2007

Kindly sent me ITR forms which are in excel format. My mail id is deva1985 @ gmail.com

(Guest)
Please give me itr forms in excel format for both ITR1 & ITR2

(Guest)
pls.gave me itr-4 in excel formate

(Guest)
Hello Pls email your address, I will send the File in excel format as attachment. Regards Gauri

(Guest)
Hello Pls send me ur email address, I wll send the file in excel format ITR-1 for AY 07-08 Regards Gauri

(Guest)
Hello Pls send me ur email address, I wll send the file in excel format ITR-1 for AY 07-08 Regards Gauri

(Guest)
Please send mem ITR forms in excel format for ay-2007-08

(Guest)
Tax Studio is the fastest, easiest, most convenient and reliable software for electronic filing of Income Tax Returns for FY 2006-07. It is very convenient to use and is free for download. Use this software to facilitates the data entry task and create e-Returns with minimum effort. Tax Studio can be used by Individuals, CA's and Tax Professionals or anyone who is a registered E-Return Intermediary or wishes to file e-Returns through an intermediary. Tax Studio is useful for Chartered Accountants / Tax Professionals who have bulk data to be digitised and e-Returns to be submitted to the Department. By eFiling your income tax returns online, you are able to cut costs, save time and receive immediate confirmation that your return has been filed successfully with the department. Tax Studio is a feaute rich software that is available as download as desktop version. Download your copy from https://www.taxstudio.co.in/downloads/demo/txs2007setup.exe

(Guest)
Dear Sir, Kindly send me the itr forms in excell format with formulas thru e mail. I shall be greatful to u. Regards. Vikram Jit Singh Chartered Accountant

laxmi (ca) (13 Points)
Replied 16 July 2007

please send me ITR Forms in Excel Format

(Guest)
can anybody send Acknowledgement pafe for new ITR forms for non e filing returns in excel format

(Guest)
hi,can u please send me itr1 to 7 in exel format.i shall be very thankfull to u. regards ramesh

(Guest)
Could you please provide me the excel format of I.T.R - 1? Thanks

(Guest)
Can you mail me the excel format for I.T.R - 1 form? Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: