Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

ITR form for NRI having house property

Divya Priya (student)     22 February 2020

Divya Priya
 10 likes  262 points

| My Other Post

NRI buys one house property this year above 50Lakhs . In which ITR it should be filed?


CA Piyush Agarwal (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)     23 February 2020

CA Piyush Agarwal
 35 likes  569 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Yess if taxable income exceed basic exemption limit


Varun Krishnan (Toretto)   01 March 2020

Varun Krishnan (Toretto)

 1 likes  29 points

View Profile | My Other Post

To the best of my knowledge, itr need not be filed just because they are a nri and bought property more than 50 Lacs. however you need to disclose it properly in returns applicable since property value more than 50 Lacs and also if nri has taxable income he needs to file itr 2 or whatever applies to them. experts can correct me if there is any error.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here