Itr for ay 2018-2019 not processed

I had e verified my ITR for AY 2018-19 in July 24, 2018 and it's still not processed. When I call to enquire I get different answers from its being processed to I will get a notice under 143/1 soon. Without this being processed yet can I file my ITR for AY 2019-20?

Replies (5)

Let CPC take its own time to process earlier ITR . So many ITRs are being processed in this month, yours may also get its turn. 

Yes, you can file your ITR for AY 2019-20 without any problem. But wait till next month for final TDS credits.

Yes, you can file your ITR for A.Y 2019-20 irrespective of processing of ITR for previous year.

Refund, if any is due, is issued only after processing is complete. Normally after verification, the 'status' of your tax return would be 'Successfully Verified' or 'Successfully e-Verified'. After processing is complete, the status would be 'ITR Processed

Since I have filed for a refund I hope it will get processed soon. Calls to their helpline give vague responses. Checking on Google also shows that there are many such similar queries.

They have started processing returns of AY 18-19. Recently lot of intimations are being sent.

Wait for a week or two, yours might get processed soon.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details