Itr for assessment yr 12-13

I filed my return last year but forgot to send the ITR form to CPC. I did that in March 2013 but the status on my dashboard is showing as reject as it was sent after 120 days.

Please let me know to file for the same and what Section to choose for this return. I tried using 139 (4) After due date but it gives an error "There can be only one original under section 139 (4)"

Please help me and let me know how to rectify this.

 

 

Replies (7)

Any help on this will be really appreciated...

 

If 120 days period (with extension, if any) has lapsed then assessee is required to file a Revised return, however, the revised return filed now will be treated as Original Return.

Thanks but can you tell me under which section do I need to file the same when i try for 139(4) After due date (Original) it gives an error saying "Only one original can be submitted for 12-13"...

It will be under 139(5)

Revised Return to be filed u/s 139(5)

Thanks for the help but now I have done a biggr mistake... I forgot to include my investement 80C and by mistake clicked on Submit.

How to change this as it is not allowing me to have one more revised ITR for same yr. It gives an error "Problem Storing data in database" if I try to submit another ITR.... (I called the call center and they said that I can uploaded another ITR but that's not working)

You may go for Rectification U/s 154 wherein you can fill in requisite details

 

Regards

 

CA Kedar

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details