Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kavita raheja   04 August 2021

ITR Filing In case Not Filling GST

I have taken GSTN in month of December but have filed nil return till March but the sale and purchase was made but both on cash basis
so can I file ITR 4 by showing some amount of sale in it or is there any other way to show??

5 Replies

CMA Poornima Madhava

CMA Poornima Madhava (CMA)     04 August 2021

If you have earned business income in cash, filing Nil return under GST is not appropriate.

Further, there would be a data exchange between gst and IT dept. So if you declare business income in ITR, gst dept would very well know about this.

1 Like
kavita raheja

But in case I want to show ITR return for bank purpose then what head it can be???

and the sale purchase was also made in pre GST period can that be shown then which head?
CMA Poornima Madhava

CMA Poornima Madhava (CMA)     04 August 2021

If the transactions pertain to the period before obtaining registration, you may disclose such transactions in the ITR as business/professional income as applicable
1 Like
kavita raheja

That will not be questioned in future period?? and the purchase was almost in pre GST period and also don't have bills as Creditors didn't issued..
Harsh Khemchandani

Harsh Khemchandani   04 August 2021

It can be asked and u have to prove it with evidence. So have it now by creditors.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags