ITR FILING for intraday trading

Hello All,
I am a day trader in stock market in the ay 2018-19 and has incurred losses to the tune of 4.5 lacs -speculative and short term together.this amount was available to me through dividend income of 1.6 lacs from my investments.I have also sold some of my investment and the net result is again long term loss of 40k.
I don't maintain any books is accounts.
Request you to please provide me how to file my ITR
I even took an assistance from tax manager.in who have filed ITR2 which I believe is incorrect.
Request you all to please advice me on the above issue.
thanks in advance
Rajendra
Replies (2)

File ITR 3 with intraday trading details in P&L acc.

Visit t.me/sptechtrade or search in Telegram "SpTechTrade"

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details