Itr e-filing question for tds schedule2

Hello everybody,

I have couple of questions regarding question on the SCH TDS2 part.

1. The form 16 has final tax deducted mentioend in it which includes the salary tax + other income (interest) tax. Do I have to fill these two differently in the return form. i.e. in SCH TDS1 and SCH TDS2?

2. During e-filing of the return (ITR-1) I got stuck at one place which is for SCH TDS2. Here number 4 field ask for the "Unique TDS Certificate Number". I don't see any such number on the form 16 provided by the company. I have declared additional interest I earned to company and it had deducted the tax for that too with salary tax. But now i am not sure from where that certificate number should I add?

I hope for quicker feedback on my questions. Help appreciated.

Thank you,

Manoj

 

Replies (1)

UNIQUE TDS CERTIFICATE IS NOT NEEDED,IT NEED NOT B FILLED,just write tan in first column,name of deductor,financial year 2012,amt of tds will b the same in last two columns.

u hv to fill both the tds seperately,it wud b better to download 26AS and then fill tds details.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details