Itr-4 invalid .schemea

I have filled the LATEST PR3 XL VERSION OF   ITR-4.  I have validated each sheet, calculated tax and generated XML I tried to upload the X M L file and getting errors in  uploading. Attached file is a screenshot of error.   


Attached File : 1853007 20190722095030 schemea.pdf downloaded: 149 times
Replies (5)

Which version of java installed on your computer?

JAVA VERSION 8 UPDATE 221  (build 1.8.0_221-b11)

But I have used the Excel utility PR3 version

 

File free of cost your income tax return with clear tax software and get rupees 50 on successful filing in your paytm account. Its referral scheme of clear tax so take advantage of it also easily and smooth filing of return Unlike in utility you have validation error many times So drop your email id. I will send link ,it is not fake it's real believe me after successful file you get following message from clear tax ClearTax has added Rs. 50 in your Paytm Wallet Cleartax Referral. For future reference, transaction id is 25512878170. Note -you get rupees 50 only when you filed own return and not of third party.

I FOUND THE ERROR.  I had filled PR2 version. Then new version came. INSTEAD OF IMPORTING " IMPORT FROM PREVIOUS VERSION" I USED "IMPORT PERSONAL/ TAX DETAILS".  Even though there was all sheets were validated there were schemea problems.

read your above comment . you will not face any problem

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details