Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ITR 3 issues in the new portal

Financepie (other) (45 Points)

01 September 2021  

Hello everyone,

I am trying to file ITR 3 in the new Efiling portal ...the income is less than taxable threshold and there is a significant loss in Business.

When i try to submit the ITR i get the following error. But since income is below 2.5 lakh Tax Audit is not required...Is this correct? I have filled P&L / Balance sheet. But still getting the following error. Pl help

11 Replies

Chetz Rao (65 Points)
Replied 01 September 2021

1.tax audit is applicable if turnover is more than 1cr(for services turnover reduced to 50 L)
2. If you are applying presemptive taxation scheme under 44AD/44ADA , if your income is less than, 8%or 6% wherever applicable then you are liable to audit under 44AB

Turnover is only 2 lakh and loss is 9 lakh and we have not opted for presumptive taxation...Yet getting this error.

Chetz Rao (65 Points)

I guess you have to refresh it

Nope , doesn't work ...I have tried multiple times still facing the same issue...Can some one shed some light on how to resolve the issue.

Chetz Rao (65 Points)

Bro even I tried like that I didn't get any error like that , so I thought it may some mistake from your side while selecting any option in portal

Zackir (Owner) (26 Points)
Replied 05 September 2021

ITR 3 filing error. I have unabsorbed depreciation Rs 1.65 lakhs for AY 2021-22. Turnover is Rs 12 lakhs only. So audit not required

I'm not subjected to mandatory audit under any of the sections in IT Act While uploading the return, validation process returns an error "Taxpayer has claimed loss under the head "profits and gains of business or profession"/No accounts case section (Part B) of Profit & Loss Account, however he has not filled the Part A - Balance Sheet and Part A - Profit & Loss Account and has not got the books of account audited.

I have checked "No" against the question whether required to audit under section 44AA in the audit information and have also already filled in Part A - Balance Sheet and Part A - Profit & Loss Account...but still getting the error

Replied 06 September 2021

Same is the case with me...I have checked no for all kinds of Audit. 

But still getting errors that " Audit info not filled".

I have filled up Part  A P&L and Part A Balance sheet but still getting error that P&L and Balance sheet...

Have raised grievance in the portal but have  not received any reply.

Rajesh (NA) (223 Points)
Replied 06 September 2021

My grievance filed 2 months ago is still in summitted state.

Replied 07 September 2021

Can anyone in this forum suggest any resolution to the aforementioned problems ?t

There is no resolution from the Income tax portal...

Rajesh (NA) (223 Points)

write to finance minister

CA SUDESH KUMAR GUPTA (Chartered Accountants) (1731 Points)

Hi

wait for few days , its a portal error, 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags