Itr 1 or itr 2

Amol (Ast Manager) (29 Points)

13 July 2012  

Respected members,

I am a salaried person and my tax is deducted by my employer as TDS

I have purchased a house on loan in 2006 and staying in this house only. I am paying monthly installments for this loan.

Request you to please let me know which ITR form I should use ITR 1 or ITR 2.


Amol S