ITR-1 & ITR-2 ALONG WITH ACKNOWLDGEMENT IN EXCEL FORMAT

Please send  ITR1 & 2 with xl format with formula.

 

Replies (8)

ITR 1 is already in Share Files, I think.

I am attaching ITR2 with formula and acknowledgment.. Please check. This is not extensively tested. I shall appreciate feedback, corrections, suggestions.. Please read the instructions at the bootom of the Excel Sheet.

Originally posted by :Renjith
" Please send  ITR1 & 2 with xl format with formula.
 
"

There is a correction which I have discovered that has to be made in the ITR 2 Form I have uploaded. In Schedule SI, against code 1A (cell I329), the special rate is to be changed to 15% (from 10%) for AY 2009-10. Please correct the Form accordingly. I shall upload a new Form after a little more of testing and making corrections to any new errors, if found. Also please read the comments against cells before filling in those cells. Cells with comments will have a small red flag in them.

I have uploaded ITR 2 to files section again after correction pertaining to s.111A. There was also wrong calculation of interest u/s 234B. This has also been corrected. I am attaching the corrected ITR 2 to this message also.

ITR 1 uploaded by another member to the files section  wherein one has to enter only Form 16 details for prinitng of ITR 1has a problem in the sense, there is no provision to enter details of self assessment tax paid. Also salary details entered seems to be automatically entered in Schedule for TDS even though there may be dfferences and there is no option to correct. To this extent that Form has to be corrected.

hi...

Please send me the ITR 1 & 2 for A.Y.2010-11

Can anyone send me ITR Form 1 & 2 with formula

please forward itr-2 in excel format along with acknowledgement

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details