itc claim for 2017. 2018

Sir Namaskar
I have doubt for I missed d claim for Feb.march 2018 input cgst and sgst claim that amount in 2018.18 I.e to be adjust in the month of July 18 month 3B filing tax claim possible ha sir
Replies (3)
Originally posted by : ramesh babu
Sir Namaskar I have doubt for I missed d claim for Feb.march 2018 input cgst and sgst claim that amount in 2018.18 I.e to be adjust in the month of July 18 month 3B filing tax claim possible ha sir

Not possible since revise option is yet not available

yes you can claim miss ITC in next month
Yes you can claim your missed out ITC in succeeding month 3B returns.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details