IT IS SUCCESS TO FAIL

As a little child when I wanted to move,
I learned that I should crawl.
Yet when I got on my hand and knees,
Again and again I would fall.

But I rose to my knees, each time I fell,
I was determined to get moving.
With every fall, I learned a better way,
Until finally I started crawling.

Now mommy saw, I was starting to learn,
And thought I needed more.
So from the cradle, I was placed on the floor,
I smiled, and crawled away to explore.

Now one day I saw, up on the table,
Something delicious I wanted to eat.
But unfortunately I couldn’t reach,
And I knew it was time to get on my feet.

Both hands and knees were on the ground,
And I’d try to raise my belly.
Yet gradually as I tried to straighten.
Again and again I would fall.


But I rose to my feet each time I fell,
I was determined to start reaching.
With every fall, I learned a better way,
Until finally I started standing.

Now while I was standing, I wanted to move
But every few steps and I stumbled.
So I spread my hands, against the wall,
Yet again and again I would fall.

But I rose to my feet each time I fell
I was determined to start hiking.
With every fall, I learned a better way,
Until finally I started walking.

All day long I walked and I played,
At last I could have some fun.
The more I walked, the better I got,
Until one day, I could actually run.

Bangs and bruises, were the only pain,
Which brought tears to my eyes.
And with every obstacle that came in my path,
I learned; there was a way around.

Now if that wasn’t plenty to my parent’s dismay,
I would try to climb the chairs.
Over and under, up and down.
Not until I fell and hurt my crown.

Memories of my childhood are still with me,
And it taught me an intelligent lesson.
That falling down is not the end,
But one-step higher to achieving.

I have made mistakes all through my life,
A hundred times I’ve failed.
But with every failure I learned a lesson;
A lesson, saying, "There’s a better way".

From a tiny child that could barely move,
We learned how to roll and crawl.
Yet determined to reach the top,
We learned how to stand and walk.

But we didn’t stop there; we learned to run,
Then we learned how to jump and climb.
So why stop now; the stars aren’t high,
Let’s just spread our wings, and fly.

Replies (6)

good one.

keep sharing                     

nice post dear........... keep on sharing..........

very nice..post.keep rocking.

Originally posted by : Aditya(future ca)

good one.

keep sharing                     
Nice. Posted @ right time. .

Keep sharing bro..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details